Don’t have much time cooking for dinner? Get your hectic day a little less stressful by following these quick and easy cooking recipes without breaking the bank.
Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach, and Leek
Pasta with Shrimp, Spinach, and Leek is a recipe rich in vegetables and protein. This will make your meal both light and full of nutrition in just 20 minutes. Make sure to wash everything before cooking. Here is how to prepare it.
Ingredients: Short Pasta, Unsalted Butter, Leeks, Salt, Black Pepper, Shrimps, Lemon, Cream, Spinach.
- First, cook the pasta. Always follow the package directions. After they are cooked, drain the water.
- Heat the unsalted butter over a medium heat pan. Add the leeks, salt, and the pepper. Stir them occasionally.
- Now, add the shrimps and the lemon. Cook it until the shrimp is opaque.
- Add the cream and salt to the pasta in the pot and cook them together. Add the shrimp mixture and the spinach too. Stir to combine.
Tofu Stir Fry
Ingredients: Teriyaki Sauce, Tofu, Garlic Cloves, Peanut Oil, Stir-Fry Vegetables.
- Cut the tofu into pieces.
- Combine teriyaki and garlic together.
- Marinate the teriyaki and garlic for about 12 hours and place them in the refrigerator.
- Add the peanut oil. Keep the heat in a medium.
- Cook the tofu. Flip it until becomes cooked for a few minutes. Remove the tofu if it is already cooked and set aside.
- This time, add the veggies and stir-fry until they become tender.
- Put the tofu and the marinade into the pot. Cook them for about 2 minutes more. Stir and serve.
Ingredients: Ground Beef, Ramen Noodles, Water, Vegetables.
- First, cook the beef in a skillet. Make sure there’s no pinker on it.
- Add noodles, its seasoning, and water.
- Boil them until noodles are tender. Usually, in a few minutes, they will reach the required tenderness.
- Put the veggies and cook until the vegetables become tender.
Pork and Noodles
Ingredients: Pork Loin, Low Sodium Beef Broth, Egg Noodles, Pepper, Salt.
- Get the salt and pepper and sprinkle them on all sides of the pork.
- Spray cooking oil in the pot. Place the pork and cook at low to high temperatures.
- On the point of boiling water, bring the can of broth and add the noodles. Cook them based on the package directions.
- Remove the pork loin from the pot, while waiting for the noodles to fully cook.
- Add the pork to the pot of noodles when done. Reheat and add more salt and pepper, based on your preferences.
Penne Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
Ingredients: Penne Pasta, Sauce, Shredded Cheese, Broccoli, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Start by greasing the pan.
- Mix the pasta, broccoli, chicken, sauce, and cheese in a bowl and stir them all together. Then, put them into a baking pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Having a bad day at work shouldn’t stop you from eating a delicious meal. These quick and easy recipes can be prepared in a few minutes with just a few ingredients. Try them and you will be surprised how easy and delicious they are.